Friday, January 9, 2009

First Events Of '09

What's up Y'all? Happy New Year to all, just to start off. I wanted to try and post a giant thank you to everyone who performed or showed with us in our first year. It wasn't always very easy but we all tried to have a good time and support each other and the arts, and I, for one, am so very happy that we did.
I'm going to start checking everybody's page soon, hoping to find a Mercury Soapbox banner or link, thats the only way to really spread this thing and help each other. If you need a banner or want one customized just email me at mercurysoapbox@gmail.com.
I'm still looking for artists that want to show work, so if you're interested or have a friend who might be, please hit us up.
With out further ado...
DJ E Money- who djed many shows with us, has his own night at club europa, so make sure to check that out.
Photobucket

AND NOW!
The next Mercury Soapbox Event!
Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus